Sunday, December 12, 2021

New Name, New Logo, Same Sean



 If you have not noticed by now, I am no longer going by the name "Sean v Planet" or @seanvplanet on any of the social media sites or content platforms.. 

I chose to brand myself as someone fighting against the world after I encountered Jesus Christ in 2019 and became a follower of Him, thinking foolishly that my faith would require me to fight against the wickedness of this temporary realm we exist in.. 

I have come to realize that we are in a spiritual battle, that we must always guard ourselves against satanic schemes and wear God's armor to fight against the evil that seeks to destroy us.. But this struggle is not one of flesh and blood, it is not physical and it does not involve weaponry, violence, or force.

We are to be strong in our spiritual disciplines; prayer, fasting, reading the Word, church attendance + fellowship with other Christians. We are to seek a personal relationship with the living God, trust in Him, thank Him, love Him, and obey Him. And we are to share the salvation afforded to all sinners boldly, confidently, continuously, and extensively. 

So, I have decided to rebrand myself not as some comic book character or wannabe super hero defeating evil myself, but just simply as myself.. A humble, obedient servant of the Lord our God seeking to make disciples and be discipled. Just one man on a mission to seek God + all His right ways, working towards one day hearing the words "well done, good and faithful servant" from the creator after my time in this place is finished. 

However, my name is fairly common and has been taken on almost all the sites, apps, and platforms.. So my nickname "Seanathan" is going to be used for all of my online content going forward. 


You can find and follow me by searching out "Seanathan Cory" on all of the social media sites and content streaming platforms. 


@seanathancory on Instagram, Gab, TikTok, Social.Infogalactic


SeanathanCory on YouTube, Bitchute, Odysee, Rumble, DLive.tv, Twitch.tv, Trovo.live, and on all of the podcast apps one might use on their phone. 


The only places I could not transfer my name are :

Tv.Gab :  https://tv.gab.com/channel/SeanvPlanet

Telegram :  t.me/seanvplanet


My Discord invite link is still :  https://discord.gg/93axvNb


My Physical Mail Box is still :

Sean Cory  PO Box 330172  Nashville, TN 37203



And a simple link to find the important links and social media feeds :


linktr.ee/seanathancory 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Masterful Experiment

  The craziest part to me about the whole plandemic wasn't even it happening, or all the people that carried it out, bought into it, def...