Monday, January 27, 2020

Introduction:

My name is Sean Cory [ @seanvplanet ] and this is the place I put my thoughts & artwork. I'm a passionate, opinionated, sarcastic sacred-cow slaughtering comedian + writer. I'm also pretty chill too. If there is one thing that this beautiful nation needs in tumultuous times like these it’s a millennial white-male sharing "controversial" opinions on a podcast + blog..

You're welcome America.

The mission here is to help make people happy and do good things, I will also be mocking and ridiculing the ignorant and the wicked. Consider this my formal enlistment in the culture war, fighting for the side pursuing liberty & perpetuating funny.
I am also looking for a good woman to raise many children with if you're out there.

Stay the fuck away from me satan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Masterful Experiment

  The craziest part to me about the whole plandemic wasn't even it happening, or all the people that carried it out, bought into it, def...